Skip to main content

IT IS WELL


It is well....
 
It is well...

I cannot count how many times I have confessed this lately.

Yes indeed it is well.

Life has a way of trying to make you say other wise..
 
 
For me saying it is well is not something I say causally
 
When I say it is well..I do so with a conviction that whatever season I am going through

Would come to pass..

I say it is well because my present circumstance or situation doesn't in any way define me..

I am who God's word says I am. A Victor, A Conqueror.

 

So in the face of repeated denials, rejections and delays..

I can boldly say..

All is well with me..I am coming out of this with a testimony..

It would surely end in praise.
 
I might not feel like confessing this but I know that the power of
 
life and death is in my tongue Provs 18:21.
 
So I say it boldly and Loudly to all who care to listen
 
It is well,
 
It is well with all that concerns me.
 
 

 
Last Sunday I danced like no one was looking.

I needed to make a statement so the enemy would understand that regardless of all the discouraging
news around me..

God is going to get all of my praise..

I was not going to complain or be sad and afraid..

Yes from time to time I worry , I doubt and I fret....Yes I am only human..

But I worry because I take my eyes of the truth
 
that indeed it is well with all that concerns me..
 
I worry because for a moment I stop to consider the lies of the enemy,
 
The lies that God has forgotten me or my case is too difficult for God
 
Ah but the enemy lies for there is nothing impossible with God LK 1:37
 
 

Is this miracle taking too long? yes by my human calculation it is

It feels like I am waiting forever for answers

but I am reminded daily that My God is never Late. Jer 29:11

So every time I am forced to confess that all isn't well

I stop myself, I refuse to admit defeat.

I love this reassuring scripture;

Hebrews 13:6( The Message Bible)Since God assured us, “I’ll never let you down, never walk off and leave you,” we can boldly quote,God is there, ready to help;
I’m fearless no matter what.
Who or what can get to me?

 

 

So my Dear..I do understand that you might feel forgotten or abandoned

The promotion has been delayed,

The pregnancy hasn't happened yet

Discouraging news all around you.

But Be careful what you say...

Remind yourself about what God says about you and your situation

Let your confession magnify your God and not your situation.


I say to you that IT IS WELL.

so say to your situation IT IS WELL

It would surely end in praise.

Stay Strong

looking forward to reading your testimony.

In Jesus Name Amen

AMEN.

 

Comments

dey2-2 said…
It is well......
Stella Agwor said…
Amen..It is well indeed .
Utibe Echemi said…
It is indeed well
Stella Agwor said…
Amen Darling Sis.
Anonymous said…
It's well dear God has got your back

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

Before the novelty of the new year wears off Let me take time to welcome you to 2015 and wish you a great year.. I so love a new year,it is a constant reminder of the Kind of God we serve.. who gives us another opportunity To start again,dream again,run again..regardless of what May or may not have happened in the past year.. Permit me to take a slow ride down memory lane as I look back at the highlight of my year 2014... I must look back so that I can appreciate  from whence God has brought me and where he is taking me to. I must look back lest I take for granted all he has done for me. I must look back so when the enemy comes to lie to me that God hasn't been good I can count my blessings and make My boast in the Lord. 2years ago after the loss of my daughter I found out that there was a 50/50 chance that the next child I conceived  was also going to die. I remember the consultant looking at I and my husband with a very sad face as he told ...

THANKSGIVING..

I have never had to struggle for want of what to write but I have literally spent the past minutes just staring at my screen.... where do I start from is the issue at hand How do I compress the faithfulness of GOD to me in just a post...hmmmm.. I turn 28 today..yet it seems I have been here longer.. I marvel at the quality and the richness of my life.. The wealth of experience and all that God has invested in me... For all his many blessings,For his favour and his Presence  Lord for all these and more..I say thank you I woke up today with gratitude,with a heart full of praise...God has been Good to me.. I take a walk down memory lane and I go back 15 years  to a time when I first accepted Jesus. What I am most grateful for is this decision I made to follow hard after JESUS A lot of times I failed Him,strayed away,messed up,blew my chances But His mercy never ceased and  I kept seeking and running after him.. I have come a long way 15 years later,I still l...

little beginnings...This Woman Of Faith Is 1year Old

This Woman of Faith is 1 year old.. I give God praise for this beautiful vision. A vision birthed through my pain.. God is indeed an amazing God. I remember how it all started I was in a really low place.. It was Sept,2012 I had just received the diagnosis of my Daughter's condition I was discouraged,scared and I felt so alone.. I remember praying and crying my eyes out one day and I asked God to help me through it all and I kept saying,the devil is not going to rejoice over me but through all this lord,let me bring you glory. I didn't know what lay ahead but what I knew was that..I wanted to bring Glory to God.I wanted to praise through my tears and walk in Faith rather than Fear...I wanted to overcome this battle,I wanted to put the devil to shame. So God laid it in my heart to write about my struggles and my victories. "Write"...I thought to myself..how do I start,what do I write about.. I never saw myself in that light.. I never imagined t...