Skip to main content

little beginnings...This Woman Of Faith Is 1year Old

This Woman of Faith is 1 year old..
I give God praise for this beautiful vision.
A vision birthed through my pain..
God is indeed an amazing God.

I remember how it all started
I was in a really low place..
It was Sept,2012
I had just received the diagnosis of my Daughter's condition
I was discouraged,scared and I felt so alone..
I remember praying and crying my eyes out one day
and I asked God to help me through it all
and I kept saying,the devil is not going to rejoice over me
but through all this lord,let me bring you glory.

I didn't know what lay ahead but what I knew was that..I wanted
to bring Glory to God.I wanted to praise through my tears and walk in Faith
rather than Fear...I wanted to overcome this battle,I wanted to put the devil to shame.

So God laid it in my heart to write about my struggles and my victories.

"Write"...I thought to myself..how do I start,what do I write about..
I never saw myself in that light..
I never imagined that I could write..
I thought I must have heard wrongly.....me write,no.
So I waved it off...but the burden remained

In March,2013 I sat in front of my laptop
the burden was just so strong and I said OK lord...
I think it is time..use me
and God endued me with grace and inspiration and I haven't stopped since
From the confines of my bedroom God has used this woman of faith
to encourage,inspire and uplift lives and I owe it all to God.
God said to me Share your struggles not for pity,because when you get pity you undermine your prosperity,but rather share it as a Testimony.
He said to me,write and as you do not only would you minister and encourage yourself
but you would do same to others.

And As I go through every post written on this blog I can say of a truth..
It was God speaking and writing through my frail hands..
God used this blog to encourage and strengthen my faith in Him
Isn't it amazing..How God chooses to use us to show forth his glory...
All He wants is a willing and available vessel.

I thank God that I obeyed
1 month after I started writing Little Tamara went to be with the lord
I wonder what would have happened to this vision If I had delayed any longer..
So many great visions have remained dreams,just because of procrastination,doubt and unbelief..
I thank God for the grace and the courage to bare my pain and struggles for the world to see..
I thank God for using an ordinary woman like me.

I never believed I could..but He believed in me and equipped me
I am so honoured that He would use this woman of faith to be a blessing to many lives
I know God has only just begun.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has been part of this so far
for encouraging me publicly and privately
For reading,commenting,sharing
And most importantly for praying for me and my family
May God indeed bless you and help you fulfil your God given purpose.

For as many of you that God has laid visions in your heart
I encourage you today...take a leap of faith
If God has given the vision He would make the provision
and He would sustain It..
The real reason for your existence is to make a difference
to solve a problem,to be an answer..
To be a blessing..
Start now,Start small..and God would honour your faith.


 I look forward to what God is set to do on this blog
great testimonies,great upliftments.
I Say a big Thank you to all my readers..
I Would like to hear from you..
Especially on which blog post inspired you the most
and how God has used this blog to enrich you lives.

I love you
Stella Agwor

This Woman Of Faith.




Comments

Unknown said…
Congratulations love. One thing I'm certain about is that God who begun a good work in you, will be faithful to complete it. I trust God to perfect His work in and thru you and to give you great and awesome testimonies in Jesus' strong name!
Stella Agwor said…
Amen mama. .we give God praise. .I celebrate you too and what God is doing in BFT..God indeed is faithful. .looking forward to greater testimonies in Jesus Name. Amen
Ade Adewumi said…
Keep going Stella, God is working it all together for His glory.
Stella Agwor said…
Amen Pastor Ade..thank you so much for all your support. .God bless you and your entire family.
Anonymous said…
Ordinary Stella Agwor, This woman of Faith, God bless you Sis. Thanks for being a blessing.
Peter Echemi said…
Its been awesome and inspiring, a fulfillment of Gods will.
areesha said…
Congrts swty,more grace....Faithful is He,who has called u n given u such an amazin opportunity.... Encouragin us in our faithwalk. I believe Him for His best for U. Luv u sooo much.
Stella Agwor said…
Amen darling. .God is faithful. .thanks for all the support. .love you loads.
Unknown said…
Well done Stella. It's been really inspiring reading your blog. May the good Lord continue to give you wisdom as you grow in statue.
Josephine said…
God bless you sis for allowing yourself to be used by God. This blog has been a blessing to me. Keep up the good work.
Unknown said…
Thank you for obeying God. You have blessed so many as a result. Indeed, challenging times do not diminish the reality of God's love. May your fountain of inspiration never run dry. God bless you.
Stella Agwor said…
Amen dear Sis..God bless you loads,We should catch up soon,luv to the family
Stella Agwor said…
Amen Jo Darln,I give God praise for everything..Thanks for being there all the way.
Stella Agwor said…
Amen Dear Sis..God remains faithful,Thanks for also being an Inspiration God increase you too and your ministry.
Stella Agwor said…
Yeji baby...Yes O,Ordinary Stella Agwor O...isn't God wonderful...Thanks a lot dear Sis-In-Love..luv ya
Stella Agwor said…
Thank you so much Mamarishy..We give God all the praise..luv you loads,regards to uncle Vic and the kids..
Anonymous said…
Congrats Stels!!! I've been missing out but won't anymore now that i know. Would add THIS BLOG to my list of inspiring blogs. May God continue to hold and bless your hands as you write for us hungry reader. God bless you, your marriage and ministry.
Unknown said…
God bless you sis!
Unknown said…
it can only be God.... exceeding grace I pray sis. greater and bigger u.
Stella Agwor said…
Amen..Thank you so much dear sis.....God bless you and your entire Family.
Stella Agwor said…
Dear Leah..Amen..Thank you so much for always being there,God bless you loads
Stella Agwor said…
Yes Dear Sis..It can only be God..We give God all the glory..Thank you so much.God bless you loads

Popular posts from this blog

My Case Is Different...

Shutting my eyes I can vividly remember every time someone has tried to discourage me from launching out or dreaming big based on someone else's experience or failure... sometimes it has been said unconsciously,without even thinking... The moment you mention your intention and desires,there is always someone who is ready with an example of someone else's story... Who says I have to apply 10 times before I get a visa to a foreign country Who says I have to have a god-father before I get that dream job Who says I have to attend 5 interviews and receive 5 rejections before I get the job Who says I have to wait and wait,fall into wrong hands and then learn from my mistakes before I eventually  find my prince charming.. Who says I have to have connections to get ahead in life... My case is different... I am not a statistic...my case is different The fact that it happened to 4 or 6 people you know doesn't mean it would happen to me my case is

THANKSGIVING..

I have never had to struggle for want of what to write but I have literally spent the past minutes just staring at my screen.... where do I start from is the issue at hand How do I compress the faithfulness of GOD to me in just a post...hmmmm.. I turn 28 today..yet it seems I have been here longer.. I marvel at the quality and the richness of my life.. The wealth of experience and all that God has invested in me... For all his many blessings,For his favour and his Presence  Lord for all these and more..I say thank you I woke up today with gratitude,with a heart full of praise...God has been Good to me.. I take a walk down memory lane and I go back 15 years  to a time when I first accepted Jesus. What I am most grateful for is this decision I made to follow hard after JESUS A lot of times I failed Him,strayed away,messed up,blew my chances But His mercy never ceased and  I kept seeking and running after him.. I have come a long way 15 years later,I still love the lord r

I AM NOT DEAD YET

I am not much of the gardening type as much as I love flowers and pot plants, It takes quite a bit of an effort for me to give the flowers and pot plants in my front yard the attention they deserve... but I must admit they add such beauty and charm to my front yard. lately I have just been too pre-occupied with all that has been happening in my life and around me to even notice that I have plants to feed and nurture.. 2 weeks ago I noticed that they had all withered and the leaves were dry,brittle and falling,especially with the summer.. I sighed in regret..if only I wasn't too consumed with myself maybe my lovely front yard would have been preserved. I gave up,maybe it was too late to salvage the situation. I might just try I said to myself and see what difference it makes.. I set out a couple of days ago to water the plants...I had just a small bowl of water.. and as I went back inside to get more water..I got distracted and never got round to fully watering the