Skip to main content

THANKSGIVING..

I have never had to struggle for want of what to write
but I have literally spent the past minutes just staring
at my screen....
where do I start from is the issue at hand
How do I compress the faithfulness of GOD to me
in just a post...hmmmm..
I turn 28 today..yet it seems I have been here longer..
I marvel at the quality and the richness of my life..
The wealth of experience and all that God has invested in me...
For all his many blessings,For his favour and his Presence
 Lord for all these and more..I say thank you

I woke up today with gratitude,with a heart full of praise...God has been Good to me..
I take a walk down memory lane and I go back 15 years  to a time when I first accepted Jesus.
What I am most grateful for is this decision I made to follow hard after JESUS
A lot of times I failed Him,strayed away,messed up,blew my chances
But His mercy never ceased and  I kept seeking and running after him..
I have come a long way 15 years later,I still love the lord regardless of the
Test,trials,tribulations and yes Victories...This is my greatest TESTIMONY.
My love for God...

I am so thankful to God for choosing where and when I was born
He gave me the right parents,right siblings..for this I am so thankful
I see God orchestrating events in my life...For blessing me with a faithful,
Handsome and Kind Man ...My best Friend who is also my husband..
I look at the past few years..the trying of our marriage..
The storms we have weathered together..If his hand hadn't been on us
and if our foundation wasn't in him....our story would have been different.
Our love continues to wax stronger,and our home continues to glorify God
Lord for all of these and more I say thank you.

I look at the doors that have been opened unto me and I smile
Thank you father for not allowing me see shame
I remember when I failed and had to repeat a year in university
I remember when I just kept failing course after course no matter how hard I tried..
I remember when I was laughed at by lecturers and colleagues because I wouldn't cheat even though I was failing.
I cried,but I kept trying,working harder,and I never Changed my confession
I knew I was destined for the palace,and my destiny was great regardless of the reports before me.
Today..I look at where I am placed,I laugh in my spirit,I am indeed 10 times better than my peers
Lord for all of these and more I say thank you.

I have always wanted to serve God with every thing he has blessed me with...
but in recent times It felt like I was in the back side of a desert..
I am most grateful for the holyspirit,who is my teacher...for his continuous
work in my life,for teaching me what truly matters to God..which is to build
relationship,to develop character not charisma
For teaching me that ministry is much more than the pulpit
and for revealing the giftings in my life that I had not even considered
I bless God for the Spirit of contentment,For a heart of praise and thanksgiving,
I bless God for this blog...for using it to his glory,for using my struggles
My challenges and my testimonies to encourage and inspire the world.
Lord for all of these and more I say thank you.

When I first met my Dear Abi...He used to always...I mean always pray this prayer
"Lord surround me with righteous people"...
I have over the years come to understand why..
Your association affects the quality of your life..
I am so grateful that God has surrounded me with righteous people
who have made spiritual deposits and investments in my life..
I have gleaned from their lives and beautiful virtues have rubbed off on me
My Pastors,Ministers,Covenant Friends,Loved ones...even Acquaintances
Lord for all of these and More I say thank you..

I want to say thank you lord for trusting me enough to
take me through fire....and through mighty waters.
Thank you for entrusting me with the experiences I have had in
life...For through them all..You have revealed yourself to me..
Some were not pleasant at all...some I barely noticed,
Some I thought I wouldn't survive...But
you saw me through and I am better,stronger and wiser for it..
I have Become A woman of Faith
and I know that no matter what  lies ahead
as long as I have Faith,I WOULD NEVER WALK ALONE
Lord for all of these and More I say thank you.

Thank you Lord for a brand new year...
Where I failed Last year..I would succeed this year..
Where I struggled Last year..I claim abundance of Grace
Every Door that was shut unto to me,By the mighty Hand of God
Shall be opened unto me...
My generation shall call me blessed,I would be in the centre of your will
And I would fulfil My DESTINY....
I make my boast IN YOU O LORD
I SHALL BE CELEBRATED.
IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.AMEN.

Comments

Unknown said…
I also celebrate with you woman of faith.God is taking you somewhere....you will get there.
Stella Agwor said…
Amen...God bless you dear..thanks a lot.
aniebiet said…
I remember dear Sista, your generation will know you as a woman of faith. Keep being an ecouragement
Stella Agwor said…
Yes Dear..thanks for being there...love you dear sis...lots of love
Awo King-Hans said…
Amen and Amen. So be it as you have spoken.
I love you Stella!!! we thank God for everything!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Sis, Welcome to your season of Multiple Celebrations. God has taken you through the Wilderness experience for the next level. Now, he is giving you a little Green place, a place of Flourishing, a place of Laughter, a place where Your JOY shall be full. It is your SET TIME, Psalm 102:13, and because it is your TIME, I declare that it is your TURN to shine. Isaiah 60:15....... ' Whereas you have been forsaken and hated and no man passed through thee, I will make thee an eternal Glory, a joy of many generations.
Happy Birthday Stella, Your best days are ahead!!!!
Bunmi and Wole Olayinka
Stella Agwor said…
Amen my darln..Thanks a lot.
Stella Agwor said…
Yes beautiful Gracee...Indeed we thank God for everything...love you too
Stella Agwor said…
Amen and Amen...I step into my season...What God has for me He has for me..Every word He has spoken would take root,bud and blossom in my life in Jesus Name..God bless you both and the entire Family.
Anonymous said…
AMEN Sis, HBD once again.
Anonymous said…
It is a GOOD THING to give thanks to the Lord. You have thought well and have thanked God well for His faithfulness that is why I am so confident that His goodness upon your life can only increase. You are blessed indeed. HBD. Chika and Nengi
Stella Agwor said…
Amen..Thank you Chika and Nengi..God bless you and the Family
ifeoma Eugene said…
I celebrate you ma. You are indeed a bessing; an eternal excellency and a joy of many generations. You are blessed! I love you ma.
B. Falako said…
Congratulations dear daughter. You are a blessing. Remain blessed. Luv u.
Stella Agwor said…
love you too..dear sis
Stella Agwor said…
Thank you dear mother-in-love...I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH
Anonymous said…
hmmm...what more can i say! you can only shine brighter and brighter because that's His will for His faithful children.
Shirley
Stella Agwor said…
AMEN...thank you Shirley..God bless you
Anonymous said…
THE LORD HAS YOUR REWARD FOR ALL YOU'VE BEEN THROUH FOR HIS NAME SAKE. WELLDONE MA. FROM FIRST ITA
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday in arrears our senior Stella. From First Isong, now First Ita.
Stella Agwor said…
Amen. .Thank you dear First..congratulations on your wedding. .may your home be filled with God's blessings.
Anonymous said…
Amen. From First

Popular posts from this blog

My Case Is Different...

Shutting my eyes I can vividly remember every time someone has tried to discourage me from launching out or dreaming big based on someone else's experience or failure... sometimes it has been said unconsciously,without even thinking... The moment you mention your intention and desires,there is always someone who is ready with an example of someone else's story... Who says I have to apply 10 times before I get a visa to a foreign country Who says I have to have a god-father before I get that dream job Who says I have to attend 5 interviews and receive 5 rejections before I get the job Who says I have to wait and wait,fall into wrong hands and then learn from my mistakes before I eventually  find my prince charming.. Who says I have to have connections to get ahead in life... My case is different... I am not a statistic...my case is different The fact that it happened to 4 or 6 people you know doesn't mean it would happen to me my case is

I AM NOT DEAD YET

I am not much of the gardening type as much as I love flowers and pot plants, It takes quite a bit of an effort for me to give the flowers and pot plants in my front yard the attention they deserve... but I must admit they add such beauty and charm to my front yard. lately I have just been too pre-occupied with all that has been happening in my life and around me to even notice that I have plants to feed and nurture.. 2 weeks ago I noticed that they had all withered and the leaves were dry,brittle and falling,especially with the summer.. I sighed in regret..if only I wasn't too consumed with myself maybe my lovely front yard would have been preserved. I gave up,maybe it was too late to salvage the situation. I might just try I said to myself and see what difference it makes.. I set out a couple of days ago to water the plants...I had just a small bowl of water.. and as I went back inside to get more water..I got distracted and never got round to fully watering the