Skip to main content

Can you See It?

Can you see it ?

How time flies,
I can’t believe it’s the end of the 1st quarter of 2019 already,
Where did the time go?
How was it for you?

Honestly, the 1st quarter for me has been different from how I envisaged it would be, I thought that A, B and C would have fallen in place, but for some reason or the other it hasn’t.
Yet, in spite of all that, I have made good progress.
Progress in the sense that, I have a clearer picture of what I must do to bring about the results that I seek.There are many things that are out of my control, things that only God can do but I must take 
Ownership of the things In my power that I must do to bring out the Changes, the progress and the elevation that I desire to see in my life, family and ministry.


Question is….am I willing to pay the price for the future that I see?
What is the future that I see?
What must I do today, that would take me closer to the future that I see?
This past few months, it’s become clear to me that I am not serious o, lol.
Like for real, we all want to be great, have an impactful and successful life
but in reality we are settling for average, making poor or uniformed choices,
we are not maximising our time effectively 
and we are not disciplined enough to put the work required that would take us to this new level that God has for us.

For instance,I set a specific health goal at the beginning of the year,
I had mapped out a strategy to achieve it, but every week that has gone by has seen me fall short.
No amount of prayer or wishful thinking  ðŸ¤” can replace the work required to achieve this,
The results I experience in this area of my life would be solely dependent on the decisions I make daily, my habits and practices that either take me closer to my dream or farther away from it, do you see? 
Change and progress especially on the weighing scale is not going to happen automatically.
Making unhealthy food choices and refusing to exercise would take me farther and farther away from the picture that I see.
So I am asking myself how badly I want to see a change in this area and what are the things I must start, sustain and stop in other for me to achieve results. I know, it is not easy, food is bae, but how badly do I want this.
Same goes in every other area of my life.

I really love to tell myself the truth, because you can fool people but you cannot fool yourself,
I know the excuses that I am constantly making that are limiting me,
I know the habits( like watching Netflix when I should be writing or researching) that are wasting my time and energy,God help me.lol
I know the relationships that are not adding value to me, or pushing me to become my best self
Truth is, the very outcomes I desire are within my reach but am I willing to push, to jump, to gain knowledge in that area, to motivate myself while staying committed and disciplined?

If we must be people who see results in 2019 then we must be willing to do our part
So I ask you the same question I am asking myself 
What do you see, at the end of 2019 what would you have accomplished?
Are you on track to achieving what you see?
Do you have a strategy and a plan on how you intend to achieve it?
Are there habits, relationships or belief systems that are hindering or limiting?
How bad do you want it?
Can you see it?
What can you see?

If you do not have a picture, if you cannot describe it, if you cannot imagine it, 
then prepare to have a year just like every other one before it.
Let us tear down every lie of the enemy and redeem our time,
You can do it and you would do it, you are not a failure, you are capable of making significant progress.You have the power to turn your life and situation around
God is waiting for you, to rise up and walk..
Remember the lame man by the pool of Bethesda in the bible
He had a real, genuine excuse ;no one to help, no godfather, no connections, no resources 
But all around him people were getting results. 
 Jesus asked him this question which revealed the root of what was limiting him;
Do you want to be made whole?

So my dear , how badly do you want to make progress in 2019
What price are you willing to pay
Can You be honest with yourself and review what it is you are doing or not doing 
Great people pay close attention to their daily routines and habits.
I love this quote by James Clear from his book Atomic Habits, it says; “ you do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems ”.
So powerful….!
 
Let us introspect 
What do I see concerning my 2019, if there where no limitations or obstacles, what would I like to see happen in the remaining 3 quarters of 2019?
What goals did I set at the beginning of 2019?
What can I begin doing today that would radically change my course in life?
What must I stop doing that is keeping me in a stand still position 
And finally, how can I maintain and be committed to the things that are guaranteed to propel me forward.
Regardless of how the 1st quarter in 2019 was for you,
There is more for you, God is saying “Rise up and walk into that future that you see”.Your God given dreams are possible with Christ 
Hold on to the picture of what you see concerning your future
I truly pray that the picture you see, is a great and glorious one.

Pray with me;
Dear lord,I thank you for the 1st quarter in 2019 
I receive grace and strength for this next quarter,
Open my eyes to see, great and glorious things that you have prepared for me.
Help me to do my part, to stay disciplined and committed 
I refuse to walk in fear and doubt for all things are possible to them who believe.
I receive wisdom to make the changes necessary in my life today so that I can bear much fruit.
I trust you to bring the resources I need that would take me from dreams to reality.
May I never be disconnected from you my source, for in you I find everything I need to flourish.
In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.


Feel free to share, If this has encouraged you.
Kindly share with me, what your see in your 2019 and what you plan to Start, stop and continue doing to ensure you enter into this new level.

 God loves you so much.

Stay Strong.

©️Stella Agwor


1 Corinthians 9:24-27 The Passion Translation (TPT)

Isn’t it obvious that all runners on the racetrack  keep on running to win, but only one receives the victor’s prize? Yet each one of you must run the race to be victorious. A true athlete will be disciplined in every respect, practicing constant self-control in order to win a laurel wreath that quickly withers. But we run our race to win a victor’s crown that will last forever. For that reason, I don’t run just for exercise or box like one throwing aimless punches, but I train like a champion athlete. I subdue my body and get it under my control, so that after preaching the good news to others I myself won’t be disqualified.


“The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty.” Proverbs 21:5


“But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.” 2 Chronicles 15:7 

“May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.” Psalm 20:4

“Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it?” Luke 14:28



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Case Is Different...

Shutting my eyes I can vividly remember every time someone has tried to discourage me from launching out or dreaming big based on someone else's experience or failure... sometimes it has been said unconsciously,without even thinking... The moment you mention your intention and desires,there is always someone who is ready with an example of someone else's story... Who says I have to apply 10 times before I get a visa to a foreign country Who says I have to have a god-father before I get that dream job Who says I have to attend 5 interviews and receive 5 rejections before I get the job Who says I have to wait and wait,fall into wrong hands and then learn from my mistakes before I eventually  find my prince charming.. Who says I have to have connections to get ahead in life... My case is different... I am not a statistic...my case is different The fact that it happened to 4 or 6 people you know doesn't mean it would happen to me my case is

I AM NOT DEAD YET

I am not much of the gardening type as much as I love flowers and pot plants, It takes quite a bit of an effort for me to give the flowers and pot plants in my front yard the attention they deserve... but I must admit they add such beauty and charm to my front yard. lately I have just been too pre-occupied with all that has been happening in my life and around me to even notice that I have plants to feed and nurture.. 2 weeks ago I noticed that they had all withered and the leaves were dry,brittle and falling,especially with the summer.. I sighed in regret..if only I wasn't too consumed with myself maybe my lovely front yard would have been preserved. I gave up,maybe it was too late to salvage the situation. I might just try I said to myself and see what difference it makes.. I set out a couple of days ago to water the plants...I had just a small bowl of water.. and as I went back inside to get more water..I got distracted and never got round to fully watering the

THANKSGIVING..

I have never had to struggle for want of what to write but I have literally spent the past minutes just staring at my screen.... where do I start from is the issue at hand How do I compress the faithfulness of GOD to me in just a post...hmmmm.. I turn 28 today..yet it seems I have been here longer.. I marvel at the quality and the richness of my life.. The wealth of experience and all that God has invested in me... For all his many blessings,For his favour and his Presence  Lord for all these and more..I say thank you I woke up today with gratitude,with a heart full of praise...God has been Good to me.. I take a walk down memory lane and I go back 15 years  to a time when I first accepted Jesus. What I am most grateful for is this decision I made to follow hard after JESUS A lot of times I failed Him,strayed away,messed up,blew my chances But His mercy never ceased and  I kept seeking and running after him.. I have come a long way 15 years later,I still love the lord r