Skip to main content

THANK YOU LORD....#GOODBYE

Yesterday I said my goodbyes to a group
of people I had grown so fond of...
They had become not only my work colleagues but
also Family.
I spent the day being showered with
hugs, kisses,gifts and I could tell,this people genuinely
meant it.
One would think I had worked there for ages...
I had only been there for 14months or should I say 11months( I was unavoidable absent for 3months)
I can only but say thank you Lord...

I remember in all honesty when I accepted this Job
I wasn't even sure of the possibility of me even working
It was a big step of Faith...
you see I had a sick child and I was depending on God for her
every breath...
Still I stepped on the water and decided to walk even with all
the uncertainties and doubts I had..
I packed my bags and moved hundred's of kilometers to a
place I had never been to.
 I left family,friends and all that was familiar
to go take up a job I wasn't even sure I could be physically present for.
Call it faith or Madness.
To God be the glory,my Fine Man is as crazy as I am...and He supported me..
We joined our faith together..and God Honoured Us.

I remember now that I actually sowed a seed in church one Sunday
and my prayer was...lord give me a Job...and make my little girl
well enough so I could go to work.It was a week after I sowed this seed
That I got the job offer...So this is actually what fueled my faith.

ah...this God is faithful....He provided...A beautiful house,
A dedicated childminder and all that we needed every step of the
way He provided..especially His presence..
I remember my 1st day at work on the 7th of Jan,2013..
I could not believe It....I actually showed up at work...
and since that day...God has favoured me...
I worked for only 3 weeks before I had to take time off indefinitely to nurse
my critically ill child...
but in the midst of that..I was made a permanent staff
and my employers were there to support me through every turn
I encountered.
My heart is filled with gratitude lord....

I had a lot to make up for when I returned back to work
but God brought teachers and mentors my way...
He gave me speed...every single time I lost being away
HE restored..In no time..I was being looked up too..
ah...only God deserves my praise.

 As I listened to the wonderful things that were said and written about me
at my leaving do...All I could say was thank you Lord
for helping me rise above the challenges and for helping
me leave a mark here....
Thank you lord that I at least made a difference in the life of
one or two or even three people here..
Thank you for the speed to cover grounds and outshine my
contemporaries...Thank you Lord for shining through me.

And now as I look forward to new beginnings...
One thing is sure...God has gone ahead of me to make
every crooked path straight...
Do I have fears,yes....
Do I have a few worries,yes
BUT it is nothing compared to the promise I have In him
He who begun this good work in me would be faithful to complete It...


God bless you and keep you strong In your walk of Faith
Amen.

Do feel free to comment and share.

Comments

Arit said…
God remains faithful.
Stella Agwor said…
AMEN.....WE SERVE AN AWESOME GOD
lauretta said…
Yes Lord. He always gives us a story to tell. If we did not have Him where would we be. It is well my sister
Anonymous said…
He is a great and merciful God knows best how to take care of us when we commit to Him. Thank you Lord
Catherine said…
Thank God for your life Stella! you're an inspiration. Thank you for creating a platform for people to know about the goodness of God and glorify him. You've got a bigger reward than you know.
Unknown said…
Better you ahead. Be focus, calm and always depend on God. You will sure see the glory of God. Cheers
Anonymous said…
God's grace is sufficient for you dear.
Stella Agwor said…
AMEN...THANKS DEAR TOSIN..GOD BLESS
Stella Agwor said…
AMEN ANON...GOD BLESS
Unknown said…
Beautifully written. All glory will always be unto God for he is our enabler.
Stella Agwor said…
Amen dear sis...It is well,God would continue to be glorified.
Stella Agwor said…
Amen Catherine,thank you..In all things we give God praise..We would continue to allow God use us for his glory.
Stella Agwor said…
Thanks Dear..He is truly our enabler..bless u dear
Anonymous said…
tnkiu aunty stella.....dis write up is synonymous wit my walk of faith,im inspired

Popular posts from this blog

My Case Is Different...

Shutting my eyes I can vividly remember every time someone has tried to discourage me from launching out or dreaming big based on someone else's experience or failure... sometimes it has been said unconsciously,without even thinking... The moment you mention your intention and desires,there is always someone who is ready with an example of someone else's story... Who says I have to apply 10 times before I get a visa to a foreign country Who says I have to have a god-father before I get that dream job Who says I have to attend 5 interviews and receive 5 rejections before I get the job Who says I have to wait and wait,fall into wrong hands and then learn from my mistakes before I eventually  find my prince charming.. Who says I have to have connections to get ahead in life... My case is different... I am not a statistic...my case is different The fact that it happened to 4 or 6 people you know doesn't mean it would happen to me my case is

THANKSGIVING..

I have never had to struggle for want of what to write but I have literally spent the past minutes just staring at my screen.... where do I start from is the issue at hand How do I compress the faithfulness of GOD to me in just a post...hmmmm.. I turn 28 today..yet it seems I have been here longer.. I marvel at the quality and the richness of my life.. The wealth of experience and all that God has invested in me... For all his many blessings,For his favour and his Presence  Lord for all these and more..I say thank you I woke up today with gratitude,with a heart full of praise...God has been Good to me.. I take a walk down memory lane and I go back 15 years  to a time when I first accepted Jesus. What I am most grateful for is this decision I made to follow hard after JESUS A lot of times I failed Him,strayed away,messed up,blew my chances But His mercy never ceased and  I kept seeking and running after him.. I have come a long way 15 years later,I still love the lord r

I AM NOT DEAD YET

I am not much of the gardening type as much as I love flowers and pot plants, It takes quite a bit of an effort for me to give the flowers and pot plants in my front yard the attention they deserve... but I must admit they add such beauty and charm to my front yard. lately I have just been too pre-occupied with all that has been happening in my life and around me to even notice that I have plants to feed and nurture.. 2 weeks ago I noticed that they had all withered and the leaves were dry,brittle and falling,especially with the summer.. I sighed in regret..if only I wasn't too consumed with myself maybe my lovely front yard would have been preserved. I gave up,maybe it was too late to salvage the situation. I might just try I said to myself and see what difference it makes.. I set out a couple of days ago to water the plants...I had just a small bowl of water.. and as I went back inside to get more water..I got distracted and never got round to fully watering the